Pro Comp tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
c9e021fb-4cb6-dacb.jpg
c9e021fb-4cd1-117b.jpg

Mine are good onroad, problem comes when i ride them offroad at low speed.
18x12.5-18 -25 offsets, 4wheel parts brought me those tires @44psi, then i had to lower @ 35psi
Pro comp xtreme E rated those are greats tires but, a bit tough for the svt raptor and great for my f250 diesel. Very hard to get a flat on those tire

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if that could be the issue. Every time I have something done at a regular shop and think to myself "should I go to my 4x4 place" something goes wrong and I end up there anyway.

Let us know if it gets better/worse. Or if you plan on trying getting them rebalanced.

Dave

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to start this up again to see if anyone else has procomp tires and what they think of them.

Dave

vjc

Reaction score
pro comp

procomps suck... toyo general or yoko is the way to go :happy160:

I have Toyos mt`s on my raptor and there junk ! They wonder, suck in snow, too heavy, shake on high speed cross country. looking at the pro comps as well.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the xtreme at's on mine. Snow, sand, mud, pavement are no match. Plus they come with a 50K mile tread life warranty.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the xtreme at's on mine. Snow, sand, mud, pavement are no match. Plus they come with a 50K mile tread life warranty.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hey Steve-O

I am looking at these as well. I actually ordered the Toyo AT2, but 4 wheel parts called saying they are on a 90 day back order....

Can you post a pic or two and do you know the weight of the tire. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not too sure of the weight. I bought em cuz ive had em before and I know they have great traction and last forever.
5eby3yte.jpgdyma5ysy.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Tapatalk

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Pro Comp MT 33x12.5 on my Jeep... I was running 33x12.5 BFG AT. The Pro Comps MT v/s BFG AT may not be a fair comparison, but going from the BFG to the Pro Comp was day and night.

On the highway, the BFG's were smooth and relatively quiet. The Pro Comps have always had a TERRIBLE vibration and are loud. So on the highway, the BFG is a MUCH better tire. However, off-road is where the Pro Comp impressed me. I've taken both tires over the same trails and I've been able to pass areas in 2-wheel drive with the Pro Comp, where I needed 4-wheel drive with the BFGs. Again, AT v/s MT, so it's not a fair comparison. What I would like to try next is the BFG MT's...maybe those will be the best of all worlds for me.