Previous owner smoke smell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red69

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on the best way to remove the ”cigarette“ smell that lingers in my recent purchase? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on the best way to remove the ”cigarette“ smell that lingers in my recent GEN 1 purchase? Thanks in advanc!
also from my past experience smoke smell in almost impossible to get out as it has traveled through the hvac and has saturated in the carpets and headliner. ( you can mask it with a stronger odor but will still get the burn in your eyes) better get used to the smell it will not go away unless you gut the interior/ dash and replace with new. If a vehicle has been smoked in it is a immediate deal killer for me as i have attempted and failed to get it out in past vehicles

IamNomad

Reaction score
Trade it in on a Raptor that hasn't been smoke in.

I'm very sensitive to cigarette (or most other types) smoke. Once it gets in porous materials it never comes completely out in my experience.
Deodorizers do not work and just add their own smell over the stink.

I hope you find a way to remediate the smell easily and cheaply but I am very dubious.