PPF on rocker panels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmflyfisher

Reaction score
Does anybody have PPF on just the rocker panels? I replaced the OEM running boards for Amp power steps and would like a little more protection. Any issues with rocker panel PPF?

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done it on every Raptor I’ve owned. The rockers and the front of the bed panels get beat up especially without the factory boards. Helps immensely and 100% would do it!

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, ppf up to that lower body line on the doors. Also followed that line and did the bedsides. Those areas take the most rock hits especially off-road. Cheap way to protect the paint. Not sure why some wouldn’t think it’s a good idea to protect.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, ppf up to that lower body line on the doors. Also followed that line and did the bedsides. Those areas take the most rock hits especially off-road. Cheap way to protect the paint. Not sure why some wouldn’t think it’s a good idea to protect.

Agreed. I have the same area PPF’d; it’s barely visible and I believe protects the truck quite a bit.