PP 37 Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chewie

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering throwing a set of these on my Gen1. I believe these are -30 offset, but mainly wondering if anyone has any pics of these on their Gen1. Searched on the forums but coming up empty (unless I’m retarded and missed it)

IMG_1249.jpeg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are from a 2024 so I wouldn’t doubt that nobody has posted any pics of the swap yet. I have the same wheels but they are def not a -30 rather a +32 if I’m reading the wheel measurements right?
IMG_0758.jpeg

OP
OP
Chewie

Chewie

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they’re both sexy. The 21-23 ones are more accessible and less pricey.

OP
OP
Chewie

Chewie

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I decided on the 2024 PP37 rims. My Gen 1 “beadlocks” need to be stripped and recoated along with the beauty rings and think these will give it a more modern look, at least for a bit and until I get the originals refurbished.

I remember a post, which I can’t find now, asking about if the FP beadlock rings from the new style rims can be mounted onto the Gen 1’s. Well the beauty rings can, at least the ones off of the PP37 rims, so I can only assume the actual beadlocks will also. Here are a couple of pics

Also these new beauty rings’ color is really close to the OEM front bumper and the wheel flares.
IMG_1256.jpegIMG_1257.jpeg