Pickle Indeed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was under the impression no one had successfully gotten into the ECU yet? Seems hennessey was/is the first to do it?

I loathe the 6x6 but beyond that, I didn’t realize the company was that unpopular on FRF. 3 year /36k mile warranty seemed like a bit of comfort
You can do your own research and reach your own conclusions, but many will say Hennessy is a fraud, and I would agree with them.

Whipple works closely with Ford and is the only company I know of that is going to be having an actual ecu flash tune for 23+, but as far as I know it’s only for the R with their supercharger kit. I don’t think they have a 3.5 tune for 23+.

OP
OP
T

TanneRd

Reaction score
You can do your own research and reach your own conclusions, but many will say Hennessy is a fraud, and I would agree with them.

Whipple works closely with Ford and is the only company I know of that is going to be having an actual ecu flash tune for 23+, but as far as I know it’s only for the R with their supercharger kit. I don’t think they have a 3.5 tune for 23+.
That’s a bummer to hear. Is there a lot of ford guys that had complaints with their products or run of the mill Hellcat/CTS-V owners? The Venom F5 is a heck of machine , they’ve got to be doing something right?!? Seems like they do more than just a whipple supercharger upgrade to support the increased power. I guess I’ll hang out and see how bad the local ford dealer tries to get me on my trade in and go from there. Thanks for the insight.

Attachments

• Hennessey_Ford_Raptor-R_VelociRaptoR-1000.pdf
    714.6 KB · Views: 8

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
That’s a bummer to hear. Is there a lot of ford guys that had complaints with their products or run of the mill Hellcat/CTS-V owners? The Venom F5 is a heck of machine , they’ve got to be doing something right?!? Seems like they do more than just a whipple supercharger upgrade to support the increased power. I guess I’ll hang out and see how bad the local ford dealer tries to get me on my trade in and go from there. Thanks for the insight.
Google it, problems all over the place and fraudulent activity.

OP
OP
T

TanneRd

Reaction score
This reminds me of a defendant brought into my courtroom cuffed in the rear. At the time he was known to have huge biceps. However they were the result of direct injections in his arms. It looked nuts.
Cool story…

I’ll take your word for it CleverGirl_
Just a bummer, a ready to go 1000+hp package sounded pretty neat. Thanks again.