Ordered my qtp wireless cutouts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
After talking to qtp on the phone, and understanding that there is some level on maintence on the butterfly valve, cleaning it once a month as that's it...I decided to go with them and their wireless setup. I called hennessey and they no longer have the aux switch box...and their system is the same as qtp but 750$. I'll update with pics and what I think of it when it comes in.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Well I already have my 5 star tuner and intake coming in as well...that was Sunday when I ordered that...haha

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Just a heads up on using the clamps to put the cutouts in, we had a member here a while back use clamps and he damn near ripped his whole exhaust out when one of the clamps let go while he was running in the dirt. The few $ extra to weld it in might be worth it.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Just a heads up on using the clamps to put the cutouts in, we had a member here a while back use clamps and he damn near ripped his whole exhaust out when one of the clamps let go while he was running in the dirt. The few $ extra to weld it in might be worth it.

Thanks for the info...I am def gonna get it professionally welded

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Will I be ok wiring the wireless part to the aux 1 switch? Or is that just to much?