Ordered My 2014 Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04sl55

Reaction score
This is my second Raptor the first one was silver with a couple mods, I Ordered my 2014 SCREW in White with 801a package, bedliner, bed extender, and step. Unfortunately delivery wont be until December or January.

But i have the first order on the list from the dealership.

Got a mod list going already:

20" Method Standard's Black with nitto terra grapplers.
Full Custom Stereo with sound Deadening
Whipple Supercharger
Tint
Bak Flip G2
Custom Exhaust
And probably some lighting

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on the order! Did you notice any new changes or options?

-Jeff

OP
OP

04sl55

Reaction score
Thanks guys! the only change was the special edition package.

As for the audio I own a shop in MA and that's what we specialize in, but thanks for the offer though.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm new here . I just ordered my first raptor . 2014 White super crew 801A, front. & rear cameras ,spray in bed liner , and beadlock wheels . Got it for 300 over invoice . Going to wrap it in flat white vinyl to keep the paint fresh . I can't wait to take out on the motocross track !!

JD_27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new here . I just ordered my first raptor . 2014 White super crew 801A, front. & rear cameras ,spray in bed liner , and beadlock wheels . Got it for 300 over invoice . Going to wrap it in flat white vinyl to keep the paint fresh . I can't wait to take out on the motocross track !!

Sweet! Oh, the wait...