Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Calling SVT once in a while (usually Friday's as orders are generally pulled and entered in the system by Thursday) can net you whether you've been pulled or not. If so, then your dealer should be able to give you your VIN or blood can. After that giving SVT your VIN (last 6 or 8 digits, I forgot already lol!) will allow them to give you your build week (and eventually build day) and then some info as it's enroute. GL!

Please be courteous when calling SVT as they do get a lot of similar calls.

SVT
1-800-367-3788

Crazyc

Reaction score
I wonder when allocation is reset. Is it the start of the new year of trucks or the calendar new year? My dealer probably received one of the last 2013's built. I've had an order in since oct. 5th and been told my order was pulled a couple times but still no vin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just call SVT Monday morning with your order number and they can tell you whether it's been pulled or not. Once it's been pulled you can get your VIN from your dealer or if need be blood.

WRAPDUP

Reaction score
@thewolf - That seems shady, and like quite a wait. Did you put down a deposit? If so you could probably use the misquoted lead time to get it back and maybe find one on a lot somewhere?

@crazyc - I was in the same situation, ordered the first 2014 from my dealer and then they got in a late 2013. It did not seem to delay my order. Those late 2013s that we are just seeing were probably ordered several months ago.

blueman

Reaction score
Hello new to the forum. I ordered 11-15. recieved my vin and build date of 12-16 today delivery 12-27 .dealer told me it was the quickest they've had one come in,

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello new to the forum. I ordered 11-15. recieved my vin and build date of 12-16 today delivery 12-27 .dealer told me it was the quickest they've had one come in,

That is fast! Please give more details: what did you get, from where, price vs invoice?

Oh, and as you may have read on other threads, you must post pictures.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wow!!
I ordered on the same day, was told march at the soonest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueman

Reaction score
I was originally told March at the soonest but the dealer got two more alotted vehicles so mine was pushed to the front. I got a screw blue flame. The dealer had already gotten a se ruby red and se black, i got a good look at both of them before they were sold.my invoice was 52k i got it for 54k from Magic City Ford in Roanoke,Va.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abarkerslc