On going drive mode controller problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well the dealer is trying to figure out a fix. God knows how long this may take. Is the a way to get the shocks off the full stiff default

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMG_4109.png

Attachments

• IMG_4108.png
    IMG_4108.png
    736.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4107.png
    IMG_4107.png
    812.6 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally looked at all the previous work orders. They have been half assing all the repairs due to no parts being available.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
waithing for parts.......if there was a way to get the shocks off full stiff it would be liveable

Spooder

Reaction score
2000 miles on the ODO for my new 35 Raptor. Today on my commute home I get the message can't do MyMode (R button). I have a bit of a load (prolly 500 lbs) with my topper, bottle/jackstands, cap pack topper roof drawer, compressor etc., enough to level the rear to 1/2" over the front. But that load has been there for a while. After being parked for a while, MyMode came back. All 4WD modes work. Checked shock cables for damage, none. Battery fine. Could I just need a reset for my level?

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2000 miles on the ODO for my new 35 Raptor. Today on my commute home I get the message can't do MyMode (R button). I have a bit of a load (prolly 500 lbs) with my topper, bottle/jackstands, cap pack topper roof drawer, compressor etc., enough to level the rear to 1/2" over the front. But that load has been there for a while. After being parked for a while, MyMode came back. All 4WD modes work. Checked shock cables for damage, none. Battery fine. Could I just need a reset for my level?
get forscan and see what codes are thrown