Official 2025 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RdR2027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy who I purchased my last 2 Raptors from at Corwin and several fleet vehicles over the past 5 years. He quoted me 10k ADM initially then said he could come down to 5k if I ordered now. I told him I could get that deal from MHAO. Called them and they offered the same deal.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy who I purchased my last 2 Raptors from at Corwin and several fleet vehicles over the past 5 years. He quoted me 10k ADM initially then said he could come down to 5k if I ordered now. I told him I could get that deal from MHAO. Called them and they offered the same deal.
I would love to see Mountain Home sell you a R at $5k over. Their previous allocations have went for a lot more than $5k.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
MSRP or $50K over -- it all means nothing, zippo, squat, until the truck actually shows and you make a deal. Forum is littered with broken hearts and disappointments...good luck.