Official 2025 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yupthatsme

Reaction score
Welp I was originally going to get a 24 then the Dealer called me told me mine was pushed into 25 and I didnt see a 2025 Thread yet so decided to start one.

Placed my Order Feb 2024 for a Shelter Green R at MSRP. Order has been moved to 2025 MY and Dealer told me they were told November is when Production starts on 2025's.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp I was originally going to get a 24 then the Dealer called me told me mine was pushed into 25 and I didnt see a 2025 Thread yet so decided to start one.

Placed my Order Feb 2024 for a Shelter Green R at MSRP. Order has been moved to 2025 MY and Dealer told me they were told November is when Production starts on 2025's.
But- Does your dealer actually have an allocation for a R? They evidently didn’t for a 2024.

OP
OP
Y

Yupthatsme

Reaction score
But- Does your dealer actually have an allocation for a R? They evidently didn’t for a 2024.
Yes I got the call Yesterday My Dealer has 1 Allocation they only got 1 last year and that one went to the guy before me on the list. I have already been promised this allocation and put money down to reserve my spot.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I got the call Yesterday My Dealer has 1 Allocation they only got 1 last year and that one went to the guy before me on the list. I have already been promised this allocation and put money down to reserve my spot.
That’s awesome! Congratulations! Hopefully you get a fair deal!

RdR2027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! wish I could find one at MSRP. Idaho dealers still wanting 5k ADM.