Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nixon

Reaction score
Picked up both Rs from PPF on Friday. One is stealth and one is gloss.

Looking for one more white or avalanche if anyone has a lead. Will pay 15k adm.

Attachments

• IMG_3022.jpeg
    IMG_3022.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 81

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealer called me about the card. He said it was very odd and that some of their f150s (non raptor) had shown up recently without the outside keypad at all.

I recall reading here sometime back that ford was getting rid of this feature in 2024so maybe they are phasing it out or at least some folks at ford are getting that memo.

Randomly there was a blank card I found in my books and a random key with no explanation.

I found the blank cards and put the original code on it as well as the new one that I added.

That key also fits center console and glovebox. And the codes on the package with the key are unique to your vehicle and needed to cut a new key at the dealer. Might want to delete the picture. ;)

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They stopped printing the codes on the cards due to theft within dealerships. There is a sequence to get the factory code from the dash, pretty simple. You need both keys to enable.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Picked up both Rs from PPF on Friday. One is stealth and one is gloss.

Looking for one more white or avalanche if anyone has a lead. Will pay 15k adm.
Stealth looks good. What's the life expectancy on that film if the truck isn't garaged?