Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man those rings look SO CHEEZY. Whoever at ford thought that was a good look for a top of the line raptor should be fired! God help those who ordered them.....lol
Ah yes, the unsolicited opinions have arrived.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, the unsolicited opinions have arrived.

Yes it can be taken as unsolicited, but on a public forum one should probably be ready for the all kinds of comments. Good and bad. I try and be considerate but unfortunately find myself giving my opinion at times when not really solicited.

Sam

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the graphics but the rings are out of place for me.
The picture is actually what just sold me on the rings haha. The rings are also a dealer installed option, so if you don't like them, you can remove them. Its an eaten cost, but it is reversible.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The picture is actually what just sold me on the rings haha. The rings are also a dealer installed option, so if you don't like them, you can remove them. Its an eaten cost, but it is reversible.
What would really be cool would be gold rings on a black, white, or carbonized 24R.