OEM wheels, rear wheel well liners.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I decided to ask a couple question with one thread rather then make two seperate ones. Anyways I was wondering if anyone has sold there OEM wheels and what they are going for slightly used. If you don't mind me asking.

On my second note. Ford has developed wheel well liners for the rear wheel wheel. Anyone with mismatched paint on inside wheel well or don't like seeing the body you can now order the liners. I want to guess they are the same material that Frd uses in the front but not 100% sure. I think they run about 190 for the set. Just not sure if anyone has seen or heard of these I think all I know is they have them for 09-11 F150 and 11-12 superduties.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People are selling their OEM wheels quite cheap. I suggest you either keep them or be prepared to only make a buck.

As per the second part, could you post a part number?

OP
OP
jdowens1

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
People are selling their OEM wheels quite cheap. I suggest you either keep them or be prepared to only make a buck.

As per the second part, could you post a part number?

The f150 part number is BL3Z-9927886-A fits 09-present f150

the superduty part number is BC3Z-9927886-A

they have 12month/12000 mile warranty or I believe if they are dealer installed they will honor the 36/36000 bumper to bumper warranty.

After reading the fine print on this flyer I found an disclaimer stating not for SVT raptor. The only thing I can't see why they wouldn't fit would be the fender flare. I am looking at all this off of flyer trying to translate onto the thread. I'll have to look into it more and see what the difference is in the wheel well.

After looking at few different vehicles the only noticable difference I can see is the pinch weld location where the bed and outer fenders mate. I think the raptor would have a gap at the top but no one would see that I'm more curious about keeping the shit from front and rear of the vehicle.

Last edited:

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The service advisor mentioned he'd put the rear liners on his F150, last month. I'll stop back Thursday and try for a snapshot if he's got it there.

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I'm looking forward to that.

Had a couple minutes yesterday afternoon and stopped at the service department. The other advisor was outside and said the guy with the rear liners on his F150 doesn't work there anymore.

He thought the liners are in stock in their parts department. Might check with them later in the week. Maybe there's an image of the liners posted somewhere, already?

hardin2005

Reaction score
I called my dealer and they sent my VIN to ford and they are saying that the liners will fit the vin that was supplied. So long story short I ordered a pair and they should be here within the next week and I will post back. $118.00 a pair

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called my dealer and they sent my VIN to ford and they are saying that the liners will fit the vin that was supplied. So long story short I ordered a pair and they should be here within the next week and I will post back. $118.00 a pair

It would be appreciated if you took pictures too. Thanks!

Marine on Land

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be patient and they will sell. Got 900 for wheels and tires with 4,000 miles. Took four months, but they sold. Guy was happy to have them.
Look forward to seeing liners! Mud gets all over up in there.