OEM Fog Replacements for Raptor, 35, 37 & R - Available NOW - Rigid Pro Series SR-M, Diode Dynamics SSC2 & Baja Designs & More

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksilver45

Reaction score
I read your replies to my questions and just ordered a couple pair of the Rigid Flood and Driving SRMs with brackets (and some yellow lenses.) Can't wait! The factory lights are the only things that are sub par on the whole truck.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I read your replies to my questions and just ordered a couple pair of the Rigid Flood and Driving SRMs with brackets (and some yellow lenses.) Can't wait! The factory lights are the only things that are sub par on the whole truck.
Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We appreciate you!

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with anything else. You can always call or text me directly at (317) 934-6778, as well.

Have a great weekend!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts

Quicksilver45

Reaction score
Just got them installed today. I went with the Rigid SRM Driving and Fog. Pretty easy install but some of the bolts are a little hard to reach. Took about 2.5 hrs or so. If you are getting these, do yourself a favor and replace all four lights, not just two. I wouldn't want to do it again. SPV was super helpful; they answered my email at 10:15 at night and gave me a solid install tip. And they are WAY brighter, btw...

Attachments

• IMG_7134.jpeg
    IMG_7134.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got them installed today. I went with the Rigid SRM Driving and Fog. Pretty easy install but some of the bolts are a little hard to reach. Took about 2.5 hrs or so. If you are getting these, do yourself a favor and replace all four lights, not just two. I wouldn't want to do it again. SPV was super helpful; they answered my email at 10:15 at night and gave me a solid install tip. And they are WAY brighter, btw...
Looks great! It's amazing how much more light you get with the upgrade, isn't it?!
Please let us know if you ever need any more assistance with anything else.

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934 6778

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sidney @ SPV parts is "great" I bought (6) 6x6 Rigid Adaptive lights, their front light bar and all (4) driving / fog lights to replace the OEM Rigid lights in the front bumper. The difference is "night and day" literally. The SPV wiring harnesses are truly "plug and play" easy, peasy.

Attachments

• 20240627_180503 (1).jpg
    20240627_180503 (1).jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sidney @ SPV parts is "great" I bought (6) 6x6 Rigid Adaptive lights, their front light bar and all (4) driving / fog lights to replace the OEM Rigid lights in the front bumper. The difference is "night and day" literally. The SPV wiring harnesses are truly "plug and play" easy, peasy.
Thank you for the shoutout and for allowing us to earn your business!!
The lights on the truck look absolutely phenomenal!!

I'd love it if you could send me some more pics of it. It's actually the first setup I've customized like that, and I'd love to have some pics of it. If it's not too much trouble, please text me a couple shots to save. You can text me at (317) 934 6778.

Thanks again for allowing me to help customize your lighting! Please let me know if you ever need help with anything else.

Have a great weekend!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts