OEM Exhaust - FREE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
OEM exhaust, took it off the truck at around 1000 miles. Been sitting in the garage ever since, and I want it gone.

I am located in Virginia Beach, VA - I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to hand it off. Don't really want to deal with shipping but if you're willing to do the leg work, I'll listen.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20150331_153854.jpg
    20150331_153854.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 171
D

Deleted member 12951

For folks that offroad this would be perfect to grab so you can cut it off after the axle but still keep your stock one if you ever want to go back. GLWS

white_dc

Reaction score
I'd suggest posting it up on the other f150 forums. Its a popular upgrade for non raptor owners and you can sell it for beer money.

tmd07

Reaction score
Any way you could get me a weight? I can measure my F-150 exhaust for approximate dimensions. What year is this off of? If the shipping isn't too bad I may take this off your hands. Would need it shipped to MA 01020. I will research shipping options tomorrow.
Too bad I just went past your area last month on a trip to South Carolina! I can't seem to locate any raptor exhaust in my local area.

TurboTim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a ton of people on the f150ecoboost.net forum that would swoop this up. I'm one of them, but I just got a new exhaust for my ecoboost

Livernois 91 XV1 tune
Airaid Intake
Solo Off Road downpipes
Solo 4" Mach 46 catback
160 Thermostat

ADD Off Road Venom bumper
2" level
35x12.50 Toyo AT2's
17x9 Vtec Raptor Wheels