OEM 2011 Raptor Rear Bumper for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
X

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, sorry BDRAG, $50 bux won't cut it. I spent almost that to have a box made up.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Here are more pics for anyone interested in better closeups. As you can see, it is in decent shape. There is normal wear for about 15000 miles. See pics for details. There are no serious scratches or paint chips. I've gotten all the best photos I could. It is boxed and ready to go...first one to PM me and pay gets it. Thanks for your questions everyone.

5137-center-outside.jpg
Center Outside
5139-left-outside.jpg
Left Outside
5141-right-outside.jpg
Right Outside
5140-right-inside.jpg
Right Inside
5138-left-inside.jpg
Left Inside
5142-slight-rust-inside.jpg
Slight rust. This is the worst of it. May have been on bumper when on truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. Well, a few people have said they were interested. I've gotten it boxed up because it seemed that someone wanted to buy it. I have posted additional pictures, responded and have not heard from anyone. This is the final call...

If I don't hear from anyone after this weekend, the bumper is going on eBay Monday. $250 with Free Shipping. That is my final price. Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.