Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Shade_M16

Reaction score

WV_Raptor

Reaction score
Might be of some help

OP
OP
S

Shade_M16

Reaction score
having the same issue and found that my upfitters are missing the fuses in the fuse box.
My fuses are there and are good, but no power on either set of wires under the hood with key on. All the lights on the upfitter switches light up, just no power on the wires. Is it possible all the "non serviceable relays" under the BJB are missing or gone bad? Would it be worth paying the $430 bucks for a new BJB?

@WV_Raptor Did you get yours fixed and what did you do?

Last edited:

calumsr

Reaction score
Hello Shade, I have the exact same issue with my Ford Ranger 2023 Wildtrak I received at the end of October. I have it booked in at the end of February but would like to know if it’s possible to fix myself. The demo vehicle I had the switches light up white/blue and when activated turn orange but mines when activated go black. Have you managed to sort this yet and did replacing the BJB work?

Cheers
Calum

Crazy

Reaction score
Hi calumsr
Did you sort your problem, I have narrowed it down to the Auxiliary Power Relay situated in the tiny Auxiliary fuse box next to the battery, when I short out the relays NO terminals all work fine (ie Orange lights on switches when switched on and power at the Aux 1-6 cables) But have tested 12v across the coil terminals all good, have tested relay on the bench all works fine, but plugging it in with 12v across the coil the relay isnt powering up.. Im lost :(

Reaction score
I have a 2020 raptor and I just installed some lights into the front bumper. I found the two sets of 6 wires under the hood. According to the manuel (I will include a pic of it), Set A is suppose to be wired hot and set B are the pass through wires that go behind the kick plate on the passenger side(shouldn't need those). With the key on and/or started(tried both) the aux switches on the inside light up when the headlights are turned on so I know they are getting power up there. Neither set of the 6 wires are hot and switches seem to do nothing when turned on or off. I checked the fuses which were good fuses but they were not getting power. I pulled the fuse out and checked the box directly and again no power. Nothing in else in the truck has a power problem, everything works.

Now I am confused and I don't know what else to do. I hate the idea of taking it to the dealer, hard to believe they didn't get wired in properly. Anyone else had this problem? Is there something that I am missing? Thank you all for any help.
I went and am going through this exact problem I read all your responses and it seems like you left off still stuck have you by any chance figured out what went wrong?