New Tulsa Raptor Checking In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just picked up our new red 2012 screw friday, and so far so great. thanks to everyone for all the information i learned on here before the purchase. im coming from a sierra denali, which never really fit in with our others cars. the raptor on the other hand fits in perfectly for us. so far all we have is tint and a spray in bedliner, but terra grapplers, fuel hostages, and the midperch mod will be done later this week. i hate to take them off and know im in the minority, but i think the bedside graphic will be coming off this weekend also. i look forward to getting to know everyone the forum and its members a little better as soon as i can.

rm

Attachments

• first raptor pic.jpg
    first raptor pic.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 91

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Concur with you about the side graphics -- not my taste either, but your Raptor looks great.

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the posts guys..looking forward to learning more..awesome truck for sure.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure to start your planning for the next Texas Raptor Run. April 18-21, 2013. It's just a big freakin deal and anyone that possibly can should try to come. It's an awesome time and you get to meet a lot of the awesome people from the forum. And several of our great vendors as well.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Be sure to start your planning for the next Texas Raptor Run. April 18-21, 2013. It's just a big freakin deal and anyone that possibly can should try to come. It's an awesome time and you get to meet a lot of the awesome people from the forum. And several of our great vendors as well.

^^^^^What he said.