New Tires from Mickey Thompson / **** Cepek

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Very interesting tread designs indeed I just wish someone would make an AT rated for speeds beyond 100 mph.

There are a few rated for a bit more than 100. Not sure about in 35" sizes or not. My 32" falkens are rated for 112 mph.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

This is a rumor I have not heard. Have any details? I am not a fan of the tread pattern on the BFGs due to their propensity to chunk, an improvement would be welcome.

Haha already said more than I am supposed to lol. But I heard it from a guy who works in the tire industry.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a fan of a more MT tire just due to the looks. More aggressive and not like a mall crawler truck. IDK what you refer to the Grabbers as but they have that more aggressive look too.
And I love my Mickeys. They do incredible in the sand and snow.

IMG_6921_zps276d5000.jpg

Around here it is the "Mall Crawlers" that always have the super aggressive tires. Had a guy ask me when I was walking out from where I eat breakfast every morning “do you ever take it off road with those tires”? I said yes run it at the ranch and it is pretty ugly and he said “those things look more like street tires on that truck”. Told him to look underneath and take a look---he got down on one knee and braced his hand on the running board and said “oh shit never mind”…..

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Mud tires on all the mall crawlers. One guy that works where I do has an old yota all done up. Lifted, km2's, snorkelled and everything. He was talking to me one day cause my truck was covered in mud. Said he beer goes near the mud. Sticks to pavement.

Banned
Reaction score
You should get some super swampers netix

Last edited:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Theres no other alternative lol
swamper_bogger.jpg

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see big off-road tires of any and all descriptions that have a speed rating over 120 mph. I'd love to have 5 Star reprogram my CPU with a rev limiter that didn't poop out at 100.