New Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohiobuckfan74

Reaction score
She came in last night!

Good news: TRUCK IS here! Wait is over, sort of...

Unfortunate news: Labor day weekend so I can't get truck off the lot until the service department is in and they can do the pre delivery inspection.

I'll pick it up 1100am on Tuesday!

Pics for now.
Congratulations! Very beautiful looking truck. I’m hoping to get mine before Halloween. Build date is 24 September.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The interior accents on the seats look like suede which would be a big upgrade compared to the Gen 2. The cloth inserts just look $hitty on the Gen 2 IMO.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man!! Soon enough you will be basking in the awesomeness of your new Gen3 Raptor! Thanks for posting the pics and giving those still waiting hope we will some day get our own Raptors. Super stoked for you!

jason7731523

Reaction score
She came in last night!

Good news: TRUCK IS here! Wait is over, sort of...

Unfortunate news: Labor day weekend so I can't get truck off the lot until the service department is in and they can do the pre delivery inspection.

I'll pick it up 1100am on Tuesday!

Pics for now.
Very nice, congrats! Mind me asking which trim and how much? Did you trade in something?

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, congrats! Mind me asking which trim and how much? Did you trade in something?
801a, Carbon Fiber package, Pano Sunroof, Powertech package: $77,070.

I paid MSRP of $77,070.

I did not trade in. I sold my truck private party a month ago.