New Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hogdust

Reaction score
Hi Folks

Picked up a 2010 Raptor this past Tuesday. It was a dealer demo with 16,000 km (9941 miles) on her. It has the 5.4 and all options, excluding the orange seat inserts. Love the Truck so far, other then filling up the tank lol, and look forward to getting some snow now.

Other Ford Truck I have had in the past are a 2008 Lincoln Mark LT, a 2002 F150 Harley Edition and a 2000 F150 Harley Edition. I also have a 2010 Shelby as a summer toy, which has been put to bed until the spring :sad:

OP
OP
hogdust

hogdust

Reaction score
Here are a couple pictures that I took in my underground

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

WP_000018.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
She looks great! I really do love that blue.

Pretty interesting regarding it being a "dealer demo" with that many miles. Did they let potential buyers drive a track/course or some such? Seems like quite a few test drives otherwise.

Very nice lineup of past and current vehicles too. How does the Raptor compare to the other Ford trucks you've owned?

OP
OP
hogdust

hogdust

Reaction score
When I bought my Shelby from them in July they already had it on the lot. The owner of the Dealership was driving it a lot, he has a long highway commute. Of course some of the Sales guys took it here and there as well. When the 6.2 came out it became tougher to sell the 5.4's. The Truck was never officialy put on the road so I still get the full three year warranty and the price was right.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotcha. Very cool buy especially if the price was right. Gratz!!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the world of Raptor ownership! Thanks for posting the pics

What kind of antenna is that? And the bed cover?

Be careful manuvering your Raptor around in the underground. Good thing you have the backup camera :thumbsup: