New owner in SoCal

Any upcoming trips or get togethers in SoCal area?

• Yes, hit me up!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I'm boring. JK, hit me up!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sick!! Too bad ford can’t take pity on us second hand raptor owners and invite us to Utah lol
I agree they would probably make a ton of money even if they charged for the class I might even take it again in a year as a refresher… However from what I have seen most of the classes of one year owners are full

OP
OP
Jfearsome

Jfearsome

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcoming. Yeah, they take money for classes in their N.C. facility for the mustang racing classes. I'm really stoked I got to be in the Raptor Assault program for free (well, the price of a new Raptor) because that's probably the only way I got it past the accountant (wife) and using my Airline, hotel and rental car point so that it didn't really cost me much of anything to attend. The thing's I learned were priceless though because I trusted the instructors and was in their vehicles pushing beyond what I would have thought was a good idea prior to taking the class.