NEW Mod In The Works!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spartanraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to say snorkel or quick release sway bar disconnect, but it wouldnt take a month to build those and have to pay for it in the end lol.

On a side not, how great would it be if our GF/wives artificial breasts had a schrader valve built into the nipple region so we could control the CC's? I dont know about you guys but my mood changes between "hand-full" to full out violent bouncing quite regularly...

Carry on.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am aching to make the announcement but I still have to hang tight. Who knows. It may be something you all may not like. Maybe I wont like it. But I'll be installing the first one on my truck so I sure hope I do! I will be creating a build thread on it once it's in the works.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
X2!! Patience was never a virtue of mine.

I am definitely one of those who wants things done yesterday. It's going on 3 weeks now without my truck and I'm going insane!!!! That's why I went reckless with Johnny Beagle's truck. LOL! Sorry man!
I hate being patient. But in the end, it's always good!....... Sometimes.........Depends on........