Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkC

Reaction score
Hello everyone and a 'thank you' to BigJ for starting this forum. I have a white Raptor on order to arrive end of July, but I'm not sure if I'll receive it time for a long distance move (long story).

I'm happy to see many familiar members here who went missing from the other forum and I look forward to quality information, freedom to post links, and fair treatment of members. :thumbsup:

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're glad you're here Mark! Welcome to the BEST Raptor forum family! The wait will seem long, but will be worth it. You'll LOVE the truck!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great to have ya mark!

And great choice on going with white. You do know its the fastest color, right? :)

AuPanda

Reaction score
I will be the first to verify that the wait is worth the prize. Welcome to the only Raptor forum that matters.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Mark! We're glad you found us - it's good to have you here!

You'll find this place much more "real world" and it's without all the BS of other forums :)

Keep us posted on your wait as we look forward to all waiters having their Raptor dreams come true.

welcome.jpg

JoyJoy

Uber
FRF Lady
Reaction score
WELCOME! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE your Raptor. Be sure and post some pics when it's in your posession.