New Member Nor Cal - 2024 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vasilis

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is Vasilis, new member located in San Rafael, CA. Recently purchased a 2024 37'' avalanche package, took me a while to track one down without markups in CA(3-4 yrs). Next items on search, tonneau covers. Any recommendations? I saw so many products outside there but I prefer to get a real opinion pros and cons.

1718043896986.jpeg

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and very nice Raptor. What type of tonneau cover are you looking for? Hard, soft, roll up or fold up. I bought my Bakflip hard tonneau cover when I first bought my 2010 and it has held up very well and looks as good as the day I bought it.

OP
OP
Vasilis

Vasilis

Reaction score
I guess I'm looking more to a hard tonneau cover, I want to have my stuff in the bed protected from elements also protected from people. I saw some nice reviews on Amazon on a brand bestwyll but not sure if anyone else here installed those. Running also a little bit cheaper than the average brands. I also read couple complaints in the internet from people using retrax (water leaks) but as I mentioned I'm new to this game so I don't really know much.

localbrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF @ChipGen2Raptor nice truck, and as MOSVT said you can start you're own intro "new member" post/thread to say hello.

@Vasilis Welcome and hope you're loving your new truck still, did you get your bed cover?