New member from West MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy L.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just signed up for FRF to gain some knowledge of these trucks from an upfitter standpoint. I am a full time LEO and Fire Fighter - in my spare time I have a business installing all of the emergency lighting and electronics in emergency vehicles.

Within the next couple of months I will have a 2013 Gov/Fleet Edition crew cab Raptor that is getting a full complement of emergency equipment. I am hoping to lurk around here and see if I can pick up any tips/tricks for running wires, mounting equipment, etc.

Some basics on the truck I will be working on.... It will have an ADD Stealth Fighter front bumper with Warn winch, LED off-road lighting, enough LED emergency lights to put most any fire truck to shame, video system, and prisoner transport screen to separate the front and rear seats.

OP
OP
Andy L.

Andy L.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? R u a Whelen dealer/installer?

Yes and Yes.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Welcome! We will definitely need to see those pics!

No worries on the pics. I'm told it will have the cloth seats and possibly a vinyl floor instead of carpet. Time will tell.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmm. Could provide some useful info for others with write ups on some of those mods too. :)