New member from FL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stillwaiting

Reaction score
Hey y'all, got the truck back in '21 but have been busy with life so posting here a little late!

'22 Raptor 3.5 w/ 37 PP
Evil Mfg. Frame Cut Bumper
Full Race FMIC
BD LP6 A-Pillar Mounts

IMG_4894.jpgIMG_4896.jpgIMG_4897.jpg

The good: extremely drivable vehicle for its size, love the sound of the 6 cyl (don't worry i'd rather have a v8), the v6 is fast (previous car was 700 whp amg c63s edition 1, catless dp, renntech tune etc.), the seats are extremely comfortable even though a little wide for me, and i love the quietness in the cabin

The bad: the weather guards for the sunroof fall out almost every time, every time i take my car to ford it seems that another plastic clip that holds the front wheel well liners up is missing, i don't enjoy the offset of the wheels in the wheel well. the ko2's are very skinny/balloony on these wheels

The ugly: sometimes the B&O system will make this ungodly static sound that persists even when the vehicle is off, ignition off. have to reset/wait for battery. i've had my front right strut replaced because of the squeaking that a lot of people have experienced and the warranty process was a nightmare because ford does not cover that part apparently, fox does so they have to go through them first.

Next plans for the truck: Wider wheels or 39's. Doubt I'll do spacers just because I don't like adding point of failures but if the offset still looks weird I may. Wider fiberglass fenders (don't know which brand yet) once the wheels are bought. No plans on more engine mods just because of my use case for this vehicle and I feel like adding more power without adding much bigger/CC brakes on this truck is a death wish.

Let me know if you guys have any questions about wiring up the LP6's, after this weekend I am now very familiar. Note: I used the SPV harness not the BD one.

Oh and John Trischler over at @Specialtyperformanceparts is a fantastic guy/company. I have nothing but great things to say, Baja Designs does not offer an LP6 A-Pillar kit with brackets. I even contacted them to see if they would invoice it out for me but after 4 weeks of no response I went with SPV. John answers the phone right away and will help you with any questions.

Cheers!

Last edited: