New member and i pick up my first raptor on friday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N8R

Reaction score
Hey im new here and this coming friday i will be picking up my first raptor and It’s a 2012 gen 1 supercab and i couldn’t be happier! This is my dream truck and few modifications and a wrap later and it truly will be my dream truck. I plan on running winters due to the area i am in and we typically have some pretty nasty winters up here on georgian bay does anyone have any recommendations on brands or sizes? No studs for us here either they are illegal. Thanks and can’t wait to go off roading again It’s been too long.IMG_1950.png

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a fun truck.
Good luck with it.
I am in snowy (salty/chloride) area too.
I have been looking at Kenda Klevers and lately Arisun Aresta tires if I were to do winter driving. They are both on the cheaper side.

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WCE:Welcome, congrats, enjoy !!! Be careful not to have it stolen, it seem a real problem in Ontario and Quebec... The story say , they put it in contenair , then on a boat on St Lauent and go to Africa ...
Crazy but true !!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, Eh!
Hey im new here and this coming friday i will be picking up my first raptor and It’s a 2012 gen 1 supercab
That’s bold. I usually recommend starting with a front drive sedan or similar and work your way up. Make sure to post up video of you picking up the truck

200.gif