New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Those black wheels on the prius make it look siiiick. I am completely swayed on the prius now. I may even grow a man bun
Hey guys I just picked up a 2019 screw last week and it was only a matter of time til I ended up on a forum. Hello everyone and this looks like a good place to be
Is this you?
1645059579864.png
Need some pics :)

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Lol thanks for the welcome guys It looks like I came to the right place... its been cold and salty from the past snow storm we had so this is the cleanest pic I have of it now from the day I got it tinted. Pretty sure it's some what of a base model judging by the lack of sunroof, heated/cooled seats but to be honest I didn't want any of that and im happy with the way it is

2019 1 owner with 37k miles
View attachment 341613
Nice!

biznite

Reaction score
Lol thanks for the welcome guys It looks like I came to the right place... its been cold and salty from the past snow storm we had so this is the cleanest pic I have of it now from the day I got it tinted. Pretty sure it's some what of a base model judging by the lack of sunroof, heated/cooled seats but to be honest I didn't want any of that and im happy with the way it is

2019 1 owner with 37k miles
View attachment 341613
A fellow new raptor owner base model enjoyer <handshake>