New guy here from Texas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay3rd

Reaction score
Thanks for accepting my join request.
2017 Raptor owner, and bought it used. I love the truck. Current mods are mainly superficial - Autotec 14.4inch tablet style radio, shorty antenna, Brandmotion rearview camera ( subdued American flag sticker in rear center window that my dumba$$ cant see through, but 'Merica is more important).
CVF Intercooler, intake and piping. And Rough Country fog lights run to the switches.

Love the site. I spend a lot of time researching on here, and happy to be among you Raptor folks that know more than me!

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Yes, we need a picture in your introduction to verify you are not a Prius lurker. So welcome to the forum and get a picture of said Raptor soon or this post will self-destruct in 24 hrs. . This posting self destructing device has been deactivated due to OP posting proper picture of claimed Raptor, nice Raptor!

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Provisional welcome to FRF

We want an uploaded picture, not on your profile. Mainly because we’re a visible bunch and we want to weed out the undesirables aka - prius folks.