New Gen 2 Raptor Owner Upstate NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usnmustanger

Reaction score
@screaminfast , have you found any good places nearby to put your new beast through her paces? I live about 1 1/2 hours east of you (Oswego), and I've yet to find any good/still open 4x4 trails within a couple hours drive of me. I probably should've looked into that before I bought mine, but it was love at first sight.

usnmustanger

Reaction score
Right? It was a match made in heaven cause I’m a huge light nerd too. Planning a few mods to make it my own but should be a good truck to rep my company, Allstar Tactical.
Oh shoot, I just saw your company... I'm all about it (and I'll likely come visit you at some point), but that's a tough business to be in in this state! I've only lived here less than a year, and had to leave my g̶u̶n̶s̶ w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶s̶ toys in my boat...which then capsized...terrible boating accident!
Just subscribed to your YT. I'll likely come visit you sometime. UNY/CNY Raptor Meetup?

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@screaminfast , have you found any good places nearby to put your new beast through her paces? I live about 1 1/2 hours east of you (Oswego), and I've yet to find any good/still open 4x4 trails within a couple hours drive of me. I probably should've looked into that before I bought mine, but it was love at first sight.
I live in Ontario County, I have searched...... There is nothing good around here for trails. Even all the roads that used to be dirt or seasonal are now freaking paved!!! We are in an off road wasteland here.

OP
OP
screaminfast

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Oh shoot, I just saw your company... I'm all about it (and I'll likely come visit you at some point), but that's a tough business to be in in this state! I've only lived here less than a year, and had to leave my g̶u̶n̶s̶ w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶s̶ toys in my boat...which then capsized...terrible boating accident!
Just subscribed to your YT. I'll likely come visit you sometime. UNY/CNY Raptor Meetup?

The only thing I know of is Tall Pines but I’ve been out of the off-roading game for a loooong time.

OP
OP
screaminfast

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks man! I’m all for a meet up! I’m actually on the east side of Rochester, close to the Wayne county border. You’re about an hour from me.

lobsterman

Reaction score
I live in Ontario County, I have searched...... There is nothing good around here for trails. Even all the roads that used to be dirt or seasonal are now freaking paved!!! We are in an off road wasteland here.
Same here in western NY, Buffalo and Niagara Falls area. Not sure about southern Erie county and south towards Pennsylvania. If anyone knows of trails in this area please post.