New from pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RdR2027

Reaction score
Nice truck. Azure is the color I have until my Oxford white 24 arrives in two weeks. I think I might miss the azure one. welcome to FRF.

OP
OP
Azurebeast

Azurebeast

Reaction score
My wife was unhappy I put those wheels on. Said I ruined the truck. She will be happy to see it the factory wheels on. And she has a TREMOR

OP
OP
Azurebeast

Azurebeast

Reaction score
Yea I’m gonna loose on the wheels. Paid over $6k. Hopefully I’ll recoup half that.

Thank you all for the welcome. RDR good luck with your 24’. White is a hard color to find as well.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what these trucks cost. Do people actually use them for their intended purposes?

Alot of us here do, yes.

Sadly, more Raptors than than we care to mention or think about end up idling through a misguided life in a starbucks parking lot daily, coated in an alarming amount of PPF and tire shine. These Raptors have been reduced to brodozers that spend the days wondering about the ability to flex their shocks over more than a pothole and carrying passengers who epitomize an insatiable hunger for attention, relentlessly craving validation while possessing little more than the persona of a towel soaked in warm milk.

Last edited: