New from Northern VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jekyll537

Reaction score
I had a very low Cybertruck order but got tired of waiting, canceled it, and bought a 23 Azure 37 instead. I couldn’t be happier. It’s been a while since I’ve owned a truck, after moving to Northern Virginia/DC from Texas. I didn’t realize how much I missed owning a truck until driving this awesome truck or maybe it’s just Raptor that does that. To my surprise the one I bought came from Canada, so it has the heated steering wheel and an engine block heater that I'll probably never use.

Attachments

• IMG_2621.jpeg
    IMG_2621.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 26

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

Wait... you went from Texas to VA? Work release?
I didn’t think I’d use the heated wheel either, but trust me when I tell you, auto start when you have to leave in the dead of winter at single digit temps, that truck will be toasty warm waiting for your driving inputs. It wasn’t an expensive add on in 2017 but I still wasn’t looking for it but I’d get it again.

OP
OP
jekyll537

jekyll537

Reaction score
Yep for work. I would have never left otherwise. Good point on the single digit temps. It does get pretty cold here, at least a lot more than I would like. Hasn't snowed much here in a few years, but I'm sure the Raptor will be lots of fun when it does.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was just down in TX doing the vacay thing. Less water than FL, less weeds and growth, but clean air, wide open spaces and freedoms as well. I passed that Tesla giga factory on the highway, mind you speed limit was 85mph lol. Saw a bunch of Cybertrucks in that area too. My god you didn’t wait for one? Man are you mad? Isn’t that the new wonder truck that does it all? Minus locking diffs, people breaking down after a couple of hundred miles in many and that big A** wiper blade.

You will have to do with that 37” Raptor thing I guess. If you get bored with it, I can take it off your hands for a discount lol

Enjoy it

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

Wait... you went from Texas to VA? Work release?
I didn’t think I’d use the heated wheel either, but trust me when I tell you, auto start when you have to leave in the dead of winter at single digit temps, that truck will be toasty warm waiting for your driving inputs. It wasn’t an expensive add on in 2017 but I still wasn’t looking for it but I’d get it again.
Also went from toy battery truck to mans truck....

Dunch133

Reaction score
I had a very low Cybertruck order but got tired of waiting, canceled it, and bought a 23 Azure 37 instead. I couldn’t be happier. It’s been a while since I’ve owned a truck, after moving to Northern Virginia/DC from Texas. I didn’t realize how much I missed owning a truck until driving this awesome truck or maybe it’s just Raptor that does that. To my surprise the one I bought came from Canada, so it has the heated steering wheel and an engine block heater that I'll probably never use.
Hey I’m in NOVA too. Moved away for a few years and most recently was in Austin. Welcome to VA

OP
OP
jekyll537

jekyll537

Reaction score
Was just down in TX doing the vacay thing. Less water than FL, less weeds and growth, but clean air, wide open spaces and freedoms as well. I passed that Tesla giga factory on the highway, mind you speed limit was 85mph lol. Saw a bunch of Cybertrucks in that area too. My god you didn’t wait for one? Man are you mad? Isn’t that the new wonder truck that does it all? Minus locking diffs, people breaking down after a couple of hundred miles in many and that big A** wiper blade.

You will have to do with that 37” Raptor thing I guess. If you get bored with it, I can take it off your hands for a discount lol

Enjoy it
haha, Thanks. I should probably thank Elon for not sending any Cybertrucks to Virginia yet. I had to donate 1K for him to get out of the order, but I think it will be worth it when they devalue special edition and have to sell them for 60K.

I'm loving this thing, so hopefully I dont get bored anything soon.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!