New from Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skee

Reaction score
Scubasteve - Saw your reply in the other thread. Sorry to hear Marshall Ford didn't work out for you.

pmc7428

Reaction score
Marshall Ford in O'Fallon, MO. I worked with John Belding and he was more than helpful.

Louisburg Ford outside KC is known for their deals near invoice but I'm sure there's a waiting line given their popularity here in the forums.

I'm not sure where scubasteve went for his but maybe he'll chime in and let you know.

Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.

I got my Raptor from Louisburg Ford they were great!! Worked with Brian Praise and was great to deal with. I went to **** Smith in Raytown and they were asshats to me. I won't ever go there again.

D

Deleted member 12951

I just posted as a new member in another thread. I ended up calling Louisburg today and we are going to finalize an order this week once I see the paperwork. I spoke with Jeff Graham and he offered me $50 over invoice but I haven't seen any other fees yet but should know by Thursday. He did tell me that it would be 4-6 months (due to their wait list) but that will work out great for me because I plan on having my existing 2011 F-150 paid off in about 5 months. Getting excited and its still so far away....