New from Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard FNG! Are you or have you ever been in the Military? If so, go to USAA.com and use their buying service & get ready for the phone calls. I did this when I bought mine and I received 3 calls within 30 minutes & everyone of those stealerships stated they would abide by the price I got with the USAA quote, which was signicificantley lower than invoice. Good Luck!

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from a Missourigander....we split time between Michigan and our place near Shell Knob on Table Rock. Congrats on making the Raptor decision, you are already ahead of a lot of folks. You'll love the truck.

OP
OP
scubasteve

scubasteve

Reaction score
super excited! hoping to have it by Christmas!
I can't remember being so excited about a new truck, there is a wealth of info from everyone here. I can't wait to start my mods. Its kinda like buying a Harley, the mods are as expensive as the bike.
thanks for the warm welcome!

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
super excited! hoping to have it by Christmas!
I can't remember being so excited about a new truck, there is a wealth of info from everyone here. I can't wait to start my mods. Its kinda like buying a Harley, the mods are as expensive as the bike.
thanks for the warm welcome!

What mods do you have planned?

D

Deleted member 12951

If you're still searching - there are dealers in both KC and St. Louis willing to deal at or near invoice. Did you check out the list MobileBeats referenced yet?

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

I ordered mine earlier this month and had the same initial resistance from most dealerships in the area but I got invoice eventually.

Good luck

Just joined today.

I am looking at getting a 2014 and live in Missouri. What dealer did you end up going to? I've talked to my local dealer and they said they would bend their policy since I would be a repeat customer and would give me a generous $100 off MSRP. How kind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skee

Reaction score
Marshall Ford in O'Fallon, MO. I worked with John Belding and he was more than helpful.

Louisburg Ford outside KC is known for their deals near invoice but I'm sure there's a waiting line given their popularity here in the forums.

I'm not sure where scubasteve went for his but maybe he'll chime in and let you know.

Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.

OP
OP
scubasteve

scubasteve

Reaction score
I ended up at Paul Cramer ford in florissant mo. They were excellent to work with. They came in at a little over $2000 over invoice. Sunset ford in south county told me on the phone they would do invoice, when I got there they tried to play sit in my office and wait game, they were a joke.

skee

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it mattered in negotiating but I was going to order from Louisburg Ford so I had a quote from them for ~$600 over invoice ( with all fees included ) when I stopped in as a last ditch effort to buy locally. I told them I didn't want to waste their time if they couldn't match it and they came back at invoice with no fees.

I had similar problems to what scubasteve experienced at other dealerships in the area. Good luck in your search.