New flat track racer checkin in (CA)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
truckstick101

truckstick101

Reaction score
Yikes that a lot of torques :eek:

07 r6 full race built and a zx1000 full race build. Grew up in San Jose living in Morgan hill. Still riding regularly? street?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yikes that a lot of torques :eek:

07 r6 full race built and a zx1000 full race build. Grew up in San Jose living in Morgan hill. Still riding regularly? street?
just recently got rid of it. fusion in lower back and hip replacement. once i heal up im going to get another. probably add nos again. maybe a turbo. when i lived there i used to go commute from watsonville to mountain view 6-7days a week on it. rain or shine. for 10 years. 110 miles a day religiously. here in colorado theres a lot of road debris. mostly loose gravel on the roads. i didnt like leaning too far. didnt feel planted.

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, sick truck!

My dad grew up in the NorCal flat track scene in the 70's and 80's. Some cool stories from that era.

I really like those InTech Flyer trailers, my buddy has the Discover and it is built really well. I'm looking at the Forge as it has a bathroom/shower set up.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness! You’ll like it here! Lots of good info and resources! Your truck looks great! Wonderful to get your kids involved when young.