New 2024 Raptor is on hand for new products for your 37 Pkg and R Models with new Modular Bumper....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice to have options single or dual brackets. Additionally brackets for 30 inch and 40 inch light bars set as close to factory grill as possible (no protrusion proud to bumper)

Yep, the light bar mounts are next. We can basically take our light bar mounts design from the non mod bumper and the post mounts and fuse them together in a way to create a new one.
As far as the single and dual. Do you, or do others see the need for both? Or just the dual? In other words. With the dual, you can put one pair on now and put another on later if wanted. The only thing that may or may not bother some is the added post sticking out if you didn’t add a second light.

John

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
Would have to see a single mounted in a dual bracket to say but in general when you spend 130k+ on a truck you want the cleanest possible install possible- a single in a dual bracket might not be that?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are a couple photos of the first 2 designs. One dual, one single. Though I have another single design I’m printing as well with 2 pieces.
The way the front side bolts are in the very center of the bumper makes it very hard to make a single post mount that is positioned in the center.
So this first design of the single is an offset mount point with a single tab bending down to the front.
Having support in the front overhang is good for the added weight of lights.
One tab is better than none, but 2 are better than one. For a one piece design though, this is as close as it gets without welding which adds a lot to the cost.

The second design which I will introduce tomorrow, uses a top flat bendless top plate and a front under bracket that attaches to the bumper and the top plate sits on. The slots for the lights are mirrored and the light bracket would bolt though BOTH adding additional thickness and stability. All while keeping a more even and uniform/centered look.Bumper Post Mount Dual 3.jpgBumper Post Mount Dual 4.jpgBumper Post Mount Single 3.jpg

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_2081.jpegIMG_2080.jpegIMG_2082.jpeg
This is the clean and centered 2 piece design I think I like the most with the single.

It has an under shelf that matches the slot on the top plate allowing both pieces to be sandwiched between the light bracket and its under bolt.

It also allows use of both front bolts. In 2 pieces like this it allows better coverage material wise where you couldn’t have a bend that tight.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
puts the light bar in front of the bumper and not on top ?
Unfortunately in measurements, the bumper only stick out past the grille about 1.5 inches, so light bars all going to stick out further than 1.5”.
Of course we snug them back as far as possible.

The other alternative is a behind the grill kit which we also have.

John

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score