New 2024 Raptor is on hand for new products for your 37 Pkg and R Models with new Modular Bumper....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We picked up our 2024 Raptor yesterday so we can start working on some new stuff for everyone.

The outpour of people we have heard from who just received, or are in the process of getting their 24 Raptor 37 package or R model has been astounding. So we wanted to get to work on it right away.

I wanted to give everyone a prequal to some things that are coming and the things that we already have that WILL work for your 2024 models still.

If anyone is interested in us coming out with something SPECIFIC, please email us at info @spvparts.com. If its something we think will work for others as well (production needs some volume), we will try to come out with it for you or something close!

That said, here is a list of light kits that will work for ALL 2021-2024 Raptors REGARDLESS of if you have the new Modular Bumper or not-

OEM Fog light replacements -

(These replace the small Rigid SRM lights that came with the truck. These kits work with either bumper all the way through 25)

Behind the Grille Light Kits - (We designed a new harness adapter allowing split control for Yellow and Clear lights for these)

Rear Light Kits (The rear Bumper is unchanged) -

A-Pillar (Ditch) Light Kits (The hood/fenders are unchanged) -

And most likely, these lower light bar kits will still fit the same with the 24 Modular Bumper. We will verify. However they ABSOLUTELY will fit with any 2021-2023 as well as all 2024 models that are the 35 package.

Here is a list of light kits that will work for ALL 2021-2023 Raptors AND 2024 Raptors with the standard Bumper (No no R or 37 Package in the 24. 21-23 R models have the standard bumper.)-

Triple Fog Light Kits -

Standard Bumper Light & Light Bar Kits -

Ok, so that covers several things to help you pick and choose and have options for your 2021-2024 Raptor. If there is anything in a category above that we missed. Or you want a different light or pattern than is listed in those. Just contact us. We have a vast catalog of brackets and harnesses that we can build a kit to your specifics with. So as a guideline, its mostly the mounting that either works or doesn't work with the new 24 models. So if a kit works, odds are a comparable light will with the same bracket.

Here is a link to Brackets and Harnesses-

So lets discuss some of the stuff we are working on....

These are the new bolts on the new modular bumper (Photo Below). We are working on a "Post Mount" similar to this one that we have on the Bronco-

We are also working on a new version of our cross-mount, and 40" Light Bar Mounts (Link to one for Standard Bumper below)

16.jpg
Now lets talk Fog Lights.....

Ford continues to try to make these upgrades harder and harder by shrinking the pockets more and more each time. The Gen 3 Bumper openings were much smaller than the Gen 3 with the standard bumper and now they are even slimmer, but LONGER for the new Modular Bumper.
In addition, you'll notice they decided to put the parking sensor smack dab in the middle of the fog light housing! So we will need to relocate it.
Well, that's ok. We will overcome!! LOL

17.jpg

We will have several high quality Fog kits for this new bumper soon.
Some of the lights we are working through for options are combinations of the Baja Squadrons, S2 and S1's-

Rigid D-Series, Radiance/Scene are in the mix, but there aren't many smaller options to bundle with these. We should be able to cleanly get at least a PAIR of the full size in there, but taper with something smaller like Amber Backlit SRL wide spreaders...
But, one slim unique light pair stands out here... This one hasn't seen much action YET... So it may be time for its debut...

The Rigid Amber Backlit REVOLVE-

The Revolve is much shorter and slimmer than the full size D-Series/Radiance Case. This would allow these to fit in there nice and clean and still have the amber backlit look that so many people love!
Here is a video Rigid did on these-

So in the revolve, we may be able to get 4, maybe even 5 per side? but keep the SLIM height so they fit CLEAN...

Diode Dynamics... Of course we will have some options here. However, we are even more limited here because their pod lights are SO MUCH BIGGER than Rigid and Baja. So we may be stuck with just SSC2's and SC1's. We already have a Dual SSC2 kit in our OEM Fog upgrade that will work though with the stock housings...

I don't want to give away TOO MUCH.. yet, because we have some competitors that like to take something we come out with or are working on and come out with a sub par version in a rush to beat us... What I can say though, is we have your back!! You have a partner in customizing your build with us. Ask any of our customers on here. We don't rush to take your money and run. We are here to help and here to be a partner for you in this endeavor and the next!

So if you have ideas you want to bring to life. Questions, concerns... just reach out! We would be thrilled to help!

John
SPV Parts
317/934/6778
info @spvparts.com

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Following. Just picked up a 24 37 package Saturday
Congrats on your new truck! What color did you get?

I can put you on our customer call list for any certain types of items or kits you may be interested in for your new 2024 Raptor.
If you'd like for me to do that, please just text or email me your name, email, and phone number and whatever products you may be interested in for it. My direct contact info is below if you'd like to do that. :)

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
picking up my 2024 R today and would like to hear what options would be ideal for the new modular bumper
I haven't heard of any options yet, but I'm sure they're coming. @Allied Offroad used my modular bumper this week to develop a prototype, they should have something relatively soon.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
picking up my 2024 R today and would like to hear what options would be ideal for the new modular bumper

We are working on several things. Some examples are above from the previous bumper. So its about more adaptation from that over to the new.
Trust me and ask anyone who has purchased our brackets or harnesses in comparison to other stuff. We always make sure our stuff is of the highest quality, fit and finish. Alignment is key. Thats where some (not all) companies rush and throw stuff out there where it may "bolt on" but not look or fit clean or line up in the best possible way. We waste a lot of plastic printing prototypes, but the end result is perfect.

John

bakwaas4eva

Reaction score
I'm waiting for SPP to post brackets for 2024 R modular bumpers ... can't wait to purchase and support you guys... my gen 2 I had the foutz motorsport bumpers set up and it was solid for 7 years before I picked up the R last week... I got the itch to start but want customize tue truck one and done

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm waiting for SPP to post brackets for 2024 R modular bumpers ... can't wait to purchase and support you guys... my gen 2 I had the foutz motorsport bumpers set up and it was solid for 7 years before I picked up the R last week... I got the itch to start but want customize tue truck one and done
Hey there!

If you want to text me or email me your name and contact info (email/phone number), I can add you to my contact list for the new 2024 Raptor with Mod Bumper Kits. Then, just as soon as we have an ETA for releasing those products, I can contact you with preorder information (and a discount code if one is available for preorders at that time).

If you'd like to be added to that list, please feel free to text me your contact info at (317) 934-6778 or email it to me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Ok, so I thought I would share a little preview and also get some feedback on a couple designs. I want you all to know I am working on this aggressively, but of course also as always, only with the utmost quality and fit and application in mind.

That said, there are 2 phases here to start with. 2 main phases. There are still lots of other things I will be working on, but the 2 main ones are: Mod Bumper Mounting to the new 4 bolts on each side. Then second, New fog kits.

I started FIRST with the top side of the bumper. This is because once I have that foundation drawn out (which I do now) that basically consists of the hole/bolt pattern/alignment. I can build multiple pieces from those digital designs by overlaying on the mounting layout for Light bar mounts, cross mounts, post mounts, etc.

So here is a little preview. Please let me know what you think.

I originally was starting with a SINGLE Light POST mount. One for each side. With it, you can mount a pair of small or a pair of large lights on them. They will be stout with 7 gauge stainless. So LP6, LP9, 6" Rigid or Morimoto, Diode SS5, all those lights will work just fine.

Well yesterday someone (maybe one of you) called Sidney and said, "Man, it would be great to have a DUAL post mount for 2 lights."

So I have one drawn out here and I am currently printing a first prototype of it.

This dual is spaced out enough for 2 pairs (4) 6" lights.

I will add some pics of it on the truck too, but let me know your thoughts. Do you want just a single mount? or a double mount? Should we produce both? What would you like to see?

Here are some 3D Pictures. Keep in mind these are laying UPSIDE DOWN. The tab will go to the front...

I would LOVE to hear your feedback! If you think your feedback shouldn't be public due to someone else stealing your idea, just shoot us a PM or email. But definitely leave a comment.

John
317-934-6778
info @spvparts.com

Bumper Post Mount Dual 2.jpgBumper Post Mount Dual.jpgBumper Post Mount Single 2.jpgBumper Post Mount Single.jpg

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
Nice to have options single or dual brackets. Additionally brackets for 30 inch and 40 inch light bars set as close to factory grill as possible (no protrusion proud to bumper)