Need a good place for service in the Phoenix area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

augustus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a knowledgeable, good, fair, Raptor guy in the Valley? I'm in Gilbert but willing to go across town to take good care of my Blue Baby!!

OP
OP
A

augustus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MMD, looking for a dealer type place. You know, for regular maintenance and warranty work should the need arise.

SDHQ Goodguy, I do plan on swinging by your place. I need to do something with those aux switches, right?

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MMD, looking for a dealer type place. You know, for regular maintenance and warranty work should the need arise.

SDHQ Goodguy, I do plan on swinging by your place. I need to do something with those aux switches, right?

YEP, we can probably put you n touch with some of the guys we deal with @ the dealership.

Mike McNellis

Ford Rep
Reaction score

Did you have a bad experience with San Tan? Let me know.

OP
OP
A

augustus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike,
I haven't tried san tan yet. There is something I need checked out so I'll try it soon.

Mike McNellis

Ford Rep
Reaction score
I assumed you had tried San Tan with your Gilbert address - did you have issues with another dealership in the valley? I know the fixed ops guys pretty well at all the stores in the East Valley.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know anyone that handles the Charlotte area. Moorseville Ford is horrible. I have to drive 45 mins to Finishline Ford in Statesville to get good service on my truck.

sent from ...... I don't know where I am.