My new lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I went a little crazy here, but just finished installing my KC long range, 2 HID lights, and my 32" X-mitter light. Took a little modifications to get it all to fit, but it looks great. Now I cant wait to try it all out at the dunes next time I go.armagosa2-28-10006-1-1.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Woah Chad! Great stuff.

If we get separated out there, now all ya gotta do is flip those switches. I'm thinking you'll light up half the desert :) We'll just be moths to the flame.

Got any more pics? Would love to see a head on shot, as well as side profile. Curious about how deep that LED bar is.

OP
OP
ChadB

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LED is a little less then 3 inches deep, but the mountings are toward the back of it. Once I get it cleaned up ill get some night shots and post them.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice setup Chad. Should be able to blaze your way through the night with that!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool. In your opinion, will it fit comfortably on this setup?

28.jpg

32.jpg

OP
OP
ChadB

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lightbar002.jpg

YOu should be fine to run a LED on your bar

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Great shot Chad. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

OP
OP
ChadB

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on ebay from a company called side by side industries. They are out of SoCal. They had a "best offer" and I got the light bar for about the same price as the 22" version. The clamps were an additional 50 I think.