My new favorite pic of my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
In Glamis.....at the flat drags.......nothing else need be said.

DF2010520-prep-dgp.jpg
[/IMG]

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F'ing awesome. FFS

Not trying to rattle any feathers, but what were you up against? It looks by their shadow they may have been ahead of you a little bit?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Terrific pic! Looks like your Raptor's a little "light in it's loafer" :mrgreen: looks like the body is "up" and the wheels are down - I'm sure it's the terrain. Great pic! (Did you have to pay for it?)

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
F'ing awesome. FFS

Not trying to rattle any feathers, but what were you up against? It looks by their shadow they may have been ahead of you a little bit?

Ahhh who knows. I must've made 20 runs that day and at times, it was just people going whenever and not necessarily racing. I did have a good run against a Subaru powered rail...I started behind him and got a decent rolling start (of course he would kill me from a stop with his weight and being on paddles), he went by me but I actually caught and edged him on the top end. Of course, it's hard to know if it was legit considering the situation out there but all I know is he was deff. still in it when I nudged him out. I tried my luck against some LS powered rails too but, I think we know how that turned out, lol. I also made pretty short work of a previous gen. F-150 with fiberglass fenders and King shocks. I'm sure his suspension was decent but he didn't have near the power I did.

Terrific pic! Looks like your Raptor's a little "light in it's loafer" :mrgreen: looks like the body is "up" and the wheels are down - I'm sure it's the terrain. Great pic! (Did you have to pay for it?)

The pic was taken right as I was cresting over the terrain, hence the lifted hauling ass look, lol, that's why I love this pic so much. The guy that took the pic was in our group and he got great pics of everyone. He showed me this one while we were out there and I just went to his website and bought it for $12.