Most popular Raptor exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frankie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After plowing through the majority of the exhaust threads here it appears that there isn't any one exhaust in particular that is highly sought after for the Raptor.

So what would you say is the most preferred aftermarket exhaust for the Raptor?

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The most requested catback from those that contact me is the Corsa, it offers great sound and little to no drone. When combined with a set of Stainless Works headers they are absolutely NASTY and still very very little drone.

Raptorguy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy install and decent sound, MBRP Turndown. Best HP gains, sound, cool factor is the Stainless Works Full dual system. I have had both and they are both really quality.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That doesn't surprise me. Seems like there's quite a few members here running a Magnapack. A lot of that might be due to SocoMech's video so early in the Raptors history.

Those vids made me use magnapacks for my 2nd and 3rd exhaust setup. I'm on my 4th now tho lol smh

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here, had flowmaster and wasn't happy. Switched to Magnapack because of his video and still on that setup