GEN 2 Method Carbon Fiber Wheels

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
You guys are cracking me up! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The Carbon Fiber look is a fad.

Uhmmm, well the CF "look" is a fad, but real CF is NOT.

I have carbon wheels on all 3 of my motorcycles. They're made by Blackstone Tech, a company in South Africa. In fact, there are several CF wheel manufacturers available and have been for at least a decade or more.

I see the Method crap was a April Fool's gag, but CF wheels are not some impossible thing as those who can't or won't pay for the CF weight/strength advantage. I have MANY CF and Titanium parts, real not fake or wrap, on my bikes. My 1198SP Ducati has 200 crank HP and dyno'd 182whp/105wtq and weighs 397lbs full of fuel. It accelerates like the hand of God is pushing you. Two of my bikes will crush my 12-second 1/4 mile Raptor like a bug because power-to-weight. The bike has to move 2 lbs per HP where the Raptor has 10+ lbs per HP. If the 6klb Raptor itself was lighter, it would be faster/quicker both on and OFF road.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I have carbon wheels on all 3 of my motorcycles. They're made by Blackstone Tech, a company in South Africa. In fact, there are several CF wheel manufacturers available and have been for at least a decade or more.

I see the Method crap was a April Fool's gag, but CF wheels are not some impossible thing as those who can't or won't pay for the CF weight/strength advantage. I have MANY CF and Titanium parts, real not fake or wrap, on my bikes. My 1198SP Ducati has 200 crank HP and dyno'd 182whp/105wtq and weighs 397lbs full of fuel. It accelerates like the hand of God is pushing you. Two of my bikes will crush my 12-second 1/4 mile Raptor like a bug because power-to-weight. The bike has to move 2 lbs per HP where the Raptor has 10+ lbs per HP. If the 6klb Raptor itself was lighter, it would be faster/quicker both on and OFF road.
I understand the lightness and strength of real carbon fiber. As long as they paint it so you don’t have the hideous carbon fiber look, I would be cool with that. I personally don’t care for how carbon fiber looks. Its being overdone by too many folks.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Just purchased a red carbon fiber shaft for my Minelab Equinox 800 Detector.

:)

Christyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score

WOW thats just amazing. Thanks for the input. I have a twin turbo carbon fiber vespa on a 300 shot of NOS that would put your Ducatis to shame.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good stuff! So now that I’ve got my Fitzer valve installed properly, where can I get these rims and can I get these in an Omni rotational direction?