Mandatory Recaro Seats and Blue Interior with 37’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn why can’t they just make the Recaro’s black! They would have a lot more people ordering them or a lot less people pist off that they had to get them with the “37 package” I don’t understand why they would do this

Seriously. I bet Ford would sell 30% more recaro packages if they went with a neutral color. I know I would have opted for a grey or black recaro when I ordered mine a couple years back.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this and am forming a theory. It goes like this. Ford knows that adding 37s will reduce the reliability of the whole front end. If they make the option cheap and easy to get, they'll be spending lots of money on warranty. But if they marry the option to a bunch of expensive bullish, fewer will buy and the high profit on the fluff will help pay for warranty repairs. What they really did for the typical buyer is make upsizing to 37s easy. Drop them in, sell the stock shocks, buy new ones, and use Forskin to tell the truck how to program them. And that's to do it right. I'll bet that most folks can drop 37s in and not look back. The beauty of this from Ford's perspective is that they can give customers what they want, 37s, and not be on the hook financially when things break. What do you think? Could Ford possibly be this clever?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I just rewatched "Fast Lane Truck's" review on 2/3 and the interior does not look as bad as I thought. It is growing on me.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I just rewatched "Fast Lane Truck's" review on 2/3 and the interior does not look as bad as I thought. It is growing on me.

Confirmation bias? Are you subliminally trying to convince yourself that interior is not that bad? I just checked again and I still threw up a little in my mouth. Still just as ugly now as it was on the release day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Confirmation bias? Are you subliminally trying to convince yourself that interior is not that bad? I just checked again and I still threw up a little in my mouth. Still just as ugly now as it was on the release day.

Cool

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score

looks like a 98 delta Buick interior