M&R Fog Light kit - extra option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully m and r can comment on this because I think most people want a light that actually fits the gap and not a shroud to cover the cubes

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully m and r can comment on this because I think most people want a light that actually fits the gap and not a shroud to cover the cubes

From the first post in this thread:

It would house the fog light kit and only thing you would see is three lenses from the front of the car that are staggered to flow with the rest of the bumper.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From the first post in this thread:

You are not understanding my statement. I'm saying create a light that entirely fills the gap. Not create a shroud that surrounds the cubes. It still does not look all that great. There is pictures of one that has already been done at while it's better than the cubes alone, a light that would actually fit in the gap would be much more appealing.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are not understanding my statement. I'm saying create a light that entirely fills the gap. Not create a shroud that surrounds the cubes. It still does not look all that great. There is pictures of one that has already been done at while it's better than the cubes alone, a light that would actually fit in the gap would be much more appealing.

Oh, I understand what you're saying now.

I don't know that anybody outside of pure lighting shop/manufacturer like Rigid would have the money or know-how to create the proper geometry and reflective surfaces for a light that fills the bumper holes completely.

Not sure if there's a big enough market to justify something like that, since it would by definition fit only Raptors.

I just want something that makes my D2s look less "tacked on". :(

Nailz

Reaction score
At first i thought fitted lights, but I like the mold with the d2's.

There is a fit in option, but it's rather cheap looking. I'll try to find the link, they were in eBay.

Nailz!! From Tapatalk for iPhone!

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh, I understand what you're saying now.

I don't know that anybody outside of pure lighting shop/manufacturer like Rigid would have the money or know-how to create the proper geometry and reflective surfaces for a light that fills the bumper holes completely.

Not sure if there's a big enough market to justify something like that, since it would by definition fit only Raptors.

I just want something that makes my D2s look less "tacked on". :(

I think that if there is a great enough demand that someone would supply it. There are plenty of people on this growing forum that would pay $500 or more for quality fog lights that fit properly