Lets be real… Raptors aka fords are pieces of shit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my Second raptor.

First one (gen 2) had cam phasers, seats and steering wheel elements went out, tailgate steps broke, sunroof busted, both wiper nozzles stopped working.

Second raptor with 1K total miles driven thus far and door keypad busted, had the weird audio boom from the B&O and now, this…

Vent over. I don’t want any other truck.

Last edited:

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It seems like you’ve had disproportionately bad luck, which is unfortunate. I had the same experience with Jeep and Dodge (Ram) over the years. All my Fords have been much more solid.

The more volume of something you produce, the more issues will exist statistically.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently you've never owned an exotic. Or a European luxury car. These trucks are rock solid comparably. I've seen a lot of this complaining lately now that these trucks have become so expensive. Even more-so with the TRX guys. ("I paid $100,000 for this truck and it's a *************!")

The sad story is, these are all $30-40k vehicles and built as such. Our problem is our money isn't worth half of what it used to be even a few decades ago.

It's a truck. It's meant to work and get beat on. Stuff will fall off, crack, and break. If it falls off, just think of it as weight savings. :mf_pcwhack:

OP
OP
MJK

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like you’ve had disproportionately bad luck, which is unfortunate. I had the same experience with Jeep and Dodge (Ram) over the years. All my Fords have been much more solid.

The more volume of something you produce, the more issues will exist statistically.
Well said.

OP
OP
MJK

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently you've never owned an exotic. Or a European luxury car. These trucks are rock solid comparably. I've seen a lot of this complaining lately now that these trucks have become so expensive. Even more-so with the TRX guys. ("I paid $100,000 for this truck and it's a *************!")

The sad story is, these are all $30-40k vehicles and built as such. Our problem is our money isn't worth half of what it used to be even a few decades ago.

It's a truck. It's meant to work and get beat on. Stuff will fall off, crack, and break. If it falls off, just think of it as weight savings. :mf_pcwhack:
I do own a supercar (2021 R8 performance) and Merc 63S. Flawless cars.