Law Enforcement-Fire-Military Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Helo pilot out of San Diego here. 3 years in and just got to my operational squadron. Have another 7 before I even have a choice what to do next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 years in the Army. 3 as an electronics tech, 7 as a Blackhawk pilot. Now, I work for Customs and Border Protection as an Air Interdiction Agent, fancy title for a helicopter pilot/agent. Been with CBP for 7 years.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Retired Coast Guard 30+ yrs. Now, Coast Guard GS civilian. Lots of LE experience and Aviation MO duty.

Best regards,
HAP

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got flying the Sierra (navy's version of the Blackhawks) about a year ago and love it. I still have a couple years on my contract before I decide. I do enjoy the navy too but other cool flying opportunities like BP sounds awesome! Especially if I have the chance to fly my dream Helo, md-88.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DezertRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 years in the Army. 3 as an electronics tech, 7 as a Blackhawk pilot. Now, I work for Customs and Border Protection as an Air Interdiction Agent, fancy title for a helicopter pilot/agent. Been with CBP for 7 years.

USBP here...thanks for all the airsupport you guys rock....i recently took the AMU training...hope to be flying wth you guys soon

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
First time posting, been lurking in the shadows for a few years now...active duty Navy coming to you live from the Middle East! Just wanted to say hello to my fellow brothers in arms out there! Stay safe my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.