Law Enforcement-Fire-Military Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Active duty Navy. I'm an aviation machinist mate 2nd class, air warfare. I work on the MH-60S helicopter, been on 4 deployments and about to go on my 5th, and been in for 7 years this August. I take the first class test(E-6) for the first time this March. Thank you to all who serve our country, and thank you to our local police and fire department service members.

Regency

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in a cadet program for me as I'm becoming a firefighter. Do I get one?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Active duty Navy. I'm an aviation machinist mate 2nd class, air warfare. I work on the MH-60S helicopter, been on 4 deployments and about to go on my 5th, and been in for 7 years this August. I take the first class test(E-6) for the first time this March. Thank you to all who serve our country, and thank you to our local police and fire department service members.

Enjoying Guam?

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enjoying Guam?

Guam has its good stuff and bad...I love the 85* weather all year round for sure. If you're an outdoors type of person then, you'll love it. There are many places to dive, hike, 4wheel, dirt bikes, 4wheelers, fishing, and a slew of others. It's hard to get stuff here though. If you just stay on base the entire time and never venture out, you will hate it and think its Alcatraz. The nickname for the island is the rock haha. The local food is amazing! Also you can try basically any type of Asian food here. Traveling from Guam is somewhat cheap also. The wife and I plan to travel when I get back from deployment. I'll try and get some pictures up sometime. I just recently caught a coconut crab so one of the locals can cook it up for the wife and myself.

Are you one of the many raptor owners on the island? I've seen more raptors on this island than when I was in Virginia!

Just saw that you are in Chesapeake. Before I moved to Guam, the wife and I lived in western branch. When it comes time for me to by my raptor, I'll be buying from gene at wynne ford.

VA Soldier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Retiring at the end of this year. Its been a great run but it is time to move on. My Raptor was an early retirement gift from wy wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.