Just ordered my first Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just order a 2013 Rapter SCrew last week. I got it for MSRP which I still think is high but after over a month of searching in Southern California only one dealer was willing to do it at sticker. I believe the only reason they did it is because my wife and I bought a fully loaded 2013 Escape from them already. Anyway now I'm waiting. Its only been a week and its killing me lol. I cant wait to get this kick ass truck.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just order a 2013 Rapter SCrew last week. I got it for MSRP which I still think is high but after over a month of searching in Southern California only one dealer was willing to do it at sticker. I believe the only reason they did it is because my wife and I bought a fully loaded 2013 Escape from them already. Anyway now I'm waiting. Its only been a week and its killing me lol. I cant wait to get this kick ass truck.

Go to the dealers selling at invoice post, and phone around. Don't pay MSRP, if you don't have too. If it were me, I'd almost wait, or find a dealer to put you on the list for 2014, I think they'll be ordering in about 3 months or so.

OP
OP
LFtrip

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to the dealers selling at invoice post, and phone around. Don't pay MSRP, if you don't have too. If it were me, I'd almost wait, or find a dealer to put you on the list for 2014, I think they'll be ordering in about 3 months or so.
I would wait for a 2014 but my current vehicle is a lease and it expires in September so I had to make a decision now. Im ok with sticker price as long as I can get the truck I want.